Dream Interpretation and Dream Discussion
The DreamZone Members FORUM

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
dream

Ellen tricked me and Steven Tyler ratted her out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dream Interpretation and Dream Discussion Forum Index -> Stars Stars Wonderful Stars...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GC22156

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Ellen tricked me and Steven Tyler ratted her out Reply with quote

My name is Sandy and I am 38 years old. Last night I dreamed that I was sleeping on Ellen's lap and that she was caressing my hair. When I woke-up, (still in my dream) Steven Tyler told me that Ellen had tricked me and instead she had an acrobat swoop down from the air to move around my hair. It made me feel cold towards her. I was then getting ready to go on the air with Steven and I was wondering to myself if it would be ridiculous to ask him for his autograph.
Wild Rice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hair in dreams usually represents thoughts. Your dream makes me wonder if you felt tricked IRL before the dream, if a situation or person weren't who they at first appeared to be, causing you to grow cold towards them...Ellen is usually very funny, but in this dream/situation you were not amused!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dream Interpretation and Dream Discussion Forum Index -> Stars Stars Wonderful Stars... All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: