Dream Interpretation and Dream Discussion
The DreamZone Members FORUM

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
dream

Black Eye

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dream Interpretation and Dream Discussion Forum Index -> Welcome Inner Circle Members!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Black Eye Reply with quote

I am 39. My 20 year old son does not presently live at home. He came to visit bringing with him one of my neighbors that I don't engage with other than hi and bye. My son also does not engage with this neighbor but my younger son plays with his son all the time. I do speak to his wife while the kids are outside playing. Anyway the lights in the house are off but the TV is on. The dream takes place in the early evening because the house is not completely dark. I am sitting on the couch asking him "how are things", he does not reply but walks across the room. In the midst of him walking across the room I notice that his left eye appears to have been bruised/reddened on the upper right towards the eyelids and also bruised/reddened by the lower right part of the eye/eyelashes. I remarked "how did you get a black eye" and awaken immediately. Some people get indentation marks when wearing glasses but knowing my son he would never wear rounded glasses, so I immediately concluded he had a black eye.

Also within the same night different dream, I am sitting on a couch with I believe a 9-12 boy talking to him about the importance of college. While speaking to him, my teeth throughout my entire mouth begins to crack and fall out. The teeth that fell out appears to be the bottom front teeth because there is a sharpness to them. I immediately put my hands in my mouth to find out which teeth came out but all my teeth were permanently in place and uncracked. I awakened.

What does this mean? Thanks in advance.
Lauri
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This dream is probably commenting on something you are "in the dark" about, something you wish you could shed light on most likely regarding your son.

The bruises around his eyes most likely refer to his "point of view." Do you feel he is seeing things incorrectly? Has he been emotionally bruised that you know of?

Your teeth represent your speech. If they are cracking in the dream then your inner mind must feel your words or opinion have not been strong enough. Do you feel you aren't getting your point across to someone... your son maybe?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lauri for your interpretation, it is on point. I constantly have dreams informing me of the problem that I am already aware of but would love to have an awakening for a resolution.
Thanks once again for replying.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dream Interpretation and Dream Discussion Forum Index -> Welcome Inner Circle Members!! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: