Dream Interpretation and Dream Discussion
The DreamZone Members FORUM

FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
dream

muddy roads and truck slides off cliff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dream Interpretation and Dream Discussion Forum Index -> The weirder the better!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
L4ESB

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: muddy roads and truck slides off cliff Reply with quote

wondering if this has to do with my problem of my tires cause there in bad shape and trying to buy new ones for my red truck, i have one mudd tire on cause one i had to take off cause it was in bad shape about to come apart and the rest are just in bad shape and about to buy new tires soon....??....

there was a concert i went to with my friend and she had to go home so i went to another concert where im living now and met some people and they were all going to head to the another concert and other people were coming too. we all went on a muddy muddy road with lots of water in the tire tracks and the little white cars were making it through barley up a little incline of the muddy road and i got stuck in my red truck and tried to back up and i kept sliding towards the cliff and there were trees along the cliff and my truck started to go over and i opened my door thinking of a plan of jumping out and grabbing onto the tree if it went over, sure enough i couldnt get out and my truck fell over and i grabbed the branch. everyone came to see all in shock and saw me and helped me to the road and took me home. i was so upset and told my parents and my friend. i was mainly upset that i couldnt go next weekend to see my fiance on his birthday and to be able to go camping with my friend. and i couldnt believe i lost my truck and didnt know what to do... then i woke up!
Wild Rice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you been feeling as if you or your fiance or friends have been dragged thru the mudd so to speak? Mudd can signal depression. Slipping or sliding downhill is normally a very important clue in a dream that you are not headed in the right direction in your waking life. I think Lauri has a posting about this in her recent blog.
Do get your tires replaced too though, just to cover all your bases!
L4ESB

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, well i have been just having a hard time with money etc cause of work and the economy is super bad over here. and i was staying with my friend when i had that dream cause we both go see our guys there lol. she comes from farther away and we all go stay in a hotel for the weekend almsot everyweekend. so when i have enough money i go and see him and get him things for this box they get once a month. its just hard, but harder not going to see him.
and since i didnt slid all the way down and cought onto something then someone helped me up.. does that mean i barely make it???
Wild Rice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the branch you grab onto could be about the support you have in your life, perhaps from the friend that is going thru this situation w/ you.
L4ESB

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya that makes sense for sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dream Interpretation and Dream Discussion Forum Index -> The weirder the better! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: